Creating storage compartments from excessive packaging

We're moving all contents to a new site

You can find us here at the new storage compartments from excessive packaging URL 


If you've come here through an old bookmark, please update accordingly ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜˜




Due to my nature of a hoarder, I have over the years, collected a number of these plastic tubs. I knew [ahem] they would come in handy one day. So when I needed to sort my beads in various colours and types, I found these sauce tubs really useful. I can see the size and colour of the beads, and I can stack them neatly in my craft drawers.

When I ran out of the tubs, I simply cut some of my old packaging boxes (from supplements, cream, etc) to make small boxes. I then tape the top off with masking tape to secure the beads. Since these are not transparent, I took one of the beads to stick it outside the box to mark the type of beads in each box. I did this when I had to move away and had no choice but to store the beads away for a long time. Now that I can finally get my beading projects going again, I don't have to open every single box to see what's inside before I can decide on which beads to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Pendant from Old Nine West Shoe Jewellery

Upcycled Padded iPad Case from an Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag