Refashion Depeche Mode T-shirt


We're moving all contents to a new site

If you've come here through an old bookmark, please update accordingly.

Looking forward to seeing you at the new URL ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜˜


I was given this Depeche Mode T-shirt months ago, but can't bring myself to wearing it as it is still too big although it is an S. Wearing it to bed is completely out of the question because that would have been a blasphemy!

I've been wanting to do some alteration so that I can enjoy wearing it and finally found the time to do so last week. And here's what I did: outline the shape of my desired outcome, cut away the unwanted part of the material then hem the sides up (all hand-stitched, no cheating).


And this is what I can finally put on and walk out the door, proud :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Pendant from Old Nine West Shoe Jewellery

Upcycled Padded iPad Case from an Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag